Friday, January 8, 2016

What About the End times?

By Diane M. Hoffmann

In re-reading my book “24 Hot Potatoes in the Church Today”, I noticed an error in chapter 24, page 325. I thought I should let you know of it so that you may make a note.

It is found in the 3rd paragraph where it reads “Matthew 24:54-57, but it should be 1 Corinthians 15:54-57. For some reason, all editors, including myself missed it. I am speaking from Matthew 24 on this chapter of end times, but within it I quote, among other scriptures, 1 Corinthians 15:51-53 and then, verses 54-57”. 

And on page 323, 3rd paragraph, last line it should be: "Read the last chapters of the last book of the Word of God (not books). /DMH

P.S.: This will be revised in the next printing.

.---------------------------------------------

Diane M. Hoffmann, B.Th., M.Th., Ph.D./Th.
Author of "24 Hot Potatoes in the Church Today"
Just released by Xulon Press, a div. of Salem Media.
To watch the Video Trailer:
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=YLZYLGNX

web site: http://24hotpotatoes.blogspot.ca/


Order a copy of 
"24 Hot Potatoes in the Church Today"

for yourself or as a gift for a friend,
at:
Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com, Xulonpress.com,
Your Local Book Store,
or
from here direct through PayPal 
 See this page...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment